For Professional and Premium Vendor plans.
Vendors can enable and set up an affiliate program for a campaign and the products and sales funnels related to the campaign.
To enable and set up an affiliate program for a campaign, please follow the instructions below:
Locate the campaign you want to enable the affiliate program for and access the campaigns settings.
Proceed to Campaigns > Campaigns and select the Edit button (blue pencil button) for a Campaign which you would like to have an Affiliate Program for.
Scroll down to "show in Marketplace". This option allows you to show the campaign in the affiliate marketplace if you would like. This setting is optional, if you do not want to list your campaign in the affiliate marketplace, leave this option disabled.
Next, scroll down to the Affiliate Program section and click Enable.
Enter the following settings to set up the affiliate program for the campaign.
- Show Campaign on Affiliate request Page:
This option will allow this campaign to show on the affiliate request page for other campaigns, so if you have multiple campaigns the affiliate can signup for, they can see them as well.
- Fraud Protection(IP Match):
This option allows vendors to block commissions for an affiliate if the customer purchase and the affiliate share the same IP address.
- Affiliate Request Page URL:
This is the URL used to invite affiliates to promote the campaign. This link will also be visible from the main campaign section.
- Affiliate Program Page URL(Optional):
If you have a web page you have created for your affiliate program that has details about your program, you can add the URL here so affiliates can access the page from various locations in their account such as the affiliate links and marketing sections.
- Commission Settings:
These fields are used to set the commission percentage an affiliate will make of a product sold from the related campaign. This is the general campaign commission percentages, but these can also be overridden at the product level if needed.
- Tier 1: Commission for an affiliate that shared their link with a customer to purchase. You can set a commission for the first charge and rebill charges if you have them.
- Tier 2: Commission for the affiliate that shared their 2nd tier signup link with a new affiliate, then the affiliate made a sales using their first-tier link. 2nd tier affiliates can earn commissions from sales made by their refereed affiliate if you add a commission for 2nd tier.
- Optional: If you need to set the commission percentage for a specific product, please do so via the specific product settings.
To learn more about 1st and 2nd tier commissions, please see: https://support.paykickstart.com/knowledge-base/1st-tier-vs-2nd-tier-commissions/
- Affiliate Page URL(Optional): If you would like affiliates 2nd tier affiliate signup link to direct to a custom page, you can add the URL here.
After setting up the options for the campaign, save the campaign via the top right of the page.
After saving the campaign settings for your affiliate program, you want to make sure you have your products created and related sales funnels created.
Affiliates will automatically be provided affiliate links to the sales funnel related to the campaign, so you want to check your sales funnels settings to ensure at least 1 sales funnel is approved for affiliates to use.
To learn more about setting up a sales funnel, please see: https://support.paykickstart.com/knowledge-base/setting-up-a-sales-funnel/
After setting a sales funnel for all or selected affiliates, the affiliates of the related campaign would have access to a related affiliate link to share with customers for the sales funnel. If a customer purchases using the affilaites link, then that affiliate will be credited for the sale.
- To learn more about how to manage your affiliates click here: https://support.paykickstart.com/knowledge-base/managing-affiliates/
- To learn more about paying out affiliate commission click here: https://support.paykickstart.com/knowledge-base/affiliate-commission-payouts/
- If your affilaites cannnot see their links, please click here: https://support.paykickstart.com/knowledge-base/why-cant-affiliates-see-their-links/
- To learn more about checking affiliate links to ensure the affiliate will be credited for the sale, please click here: https://support.paykickstart.com/knowledge-base/affiliate-link-checker-tool/
- If you need to create additional tracking links for your affilaites, please click here: https://support.paykickstart.com/knowledge-base/creating-additional-affiliate-tracking-links/