Each campaign will have a specific request URL to request to promote that campaign.
Once the affiliate uses the link to request to promote your campaign, you will see the request in your vendor account.
There are a few different ways to approve or deny affiliate requests.
When approving affiliates, you will be given the ability to approve/deny the affiliate for the individual product/funnel that they’re requesting, or also approve/deny for ALL of your products/campaigns.
- Deny: denies the affiliate’s campaign promotion request.
- Approve(Delayed): Approves the affiliate for the specific campaign and set’s their commission to be reviewed and manually paid out by you.
- Approve(Instant): Approves the affiliate and set’s their commission to be instant IF the affiliate is using PayPal and has enabled instant commissions AND the customer purchases via PayPal. All other commissions will be manual by default.
- Approve All(Delayed): Approves the affiliate for all current campaigns and set’s their commission to be reviewed and manually paid out by you.
- Approve All(Instant): Approves the affiliate for all current campaigns and set’s their commission to be instant IF the affiliate is using PayPal and has enabled instant commissions AND the customer purchases via PayPal. All other commissions will be manual by default.
Learn more about instant and delayed(manual) commissions here: https://support.paykickstart.com/knowledge-base/what-is-the-difference-between-instant-vs-delayed-payments/
OPTION #1: Affiliate section
Go to Affiliate > Requests Here, you will see all of your affiliates and can go to the request section to view and approve new affiliates.
Option #2: Dashboard You can also see all new requests here in the top notifications area of your You can PayKickstart dashboard.
Option #3: Mobile App
Access all Affiliate Requests from your Mobile Device.
You will need to download the PayKickstart iPhone or Android Mobile App.
From within the app, locate the menu icon in the top right. Tap the icon.
Locate REQUESTS. All of your affiliates’ requests will be found here. With a slide and tap of your finger, you can quickly approve or deny affiliates, right from your mobile device!
From here, you are taken to an Affiliate Requests screen to view the options of each affiliate request, slide to the right. The options will appear. Then tap on your choice.
NOTE: If you want to automatically approve affiliates, this can be set in your platform settings.
Set to auto-Approve.
Tracking settings: Click here to learn more.
Payout Type: Click here to learn more.