In accordance and pursuant of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and PayKickstart’s Copyright Infringement Policy, which can be found via https://paykickstart.com/terms-of-use/ , PayKickstart agrees to investigate all legitimate DMCA infringement claims in order to assist with possible resolutions between the reporter and suspected Paykickstart vendor.
If you believe a Paykickstart vendor is selling your copyrighted product or service without your expressed consent, you can submit a formal DMCA complaint by following the instructions below.
Start email to LEGAL[at]PAYKICKSART.COM
Subject of email: “DMCA Report“
Please copy and provide the following required information in your email message.COMPLAINANT: (You, the reporter)
- Full Name:
- Company Name:
- Company Street Address:
- Company City/State/Country:
- Company Phone:
- Company Email:
- Legal Business Entity Documentation:
- Description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement:
- Your Domain related to the mentioned product(s):
- Copyright/Trademark information related to the mentioned product(s):
- Name of infringing company:
- Email address of the infringing company:
- URL of Infringement:
- Description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material
- Statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law .
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Any additional information you feel is important to this infringement investigation.
Submit your email with DMCA information
Our legal team will open a case for investigation and follow up with your report within 24 hours to continue the investigation process.