If you were wondering what is the difference between 1st tier and 2nd tier commissions. Here is a detailed explanation of how they work…
2nd tier commission percentages are set by the vendor, allowing the Tier 2 affiliate to earn commission on sales that Tier 1 affiliate generates.
Practical example: Let’s use John and Steve.
1. John requests to promote Graphic Kickstart
2. John becomes approved to promote Graphic Kickstart
3. John looks at his links and see that Graphic Kickstart ALLOWS 2nd TIER AFFILIATES
4. This means that John can earn commission for promoting Graphic Kickstart directly, AND ALSO for any SALES from AFFILIATES HE INVITES to promote Graphic Kickstart
5. John copies the 2nd Tier link and gives it to Steve
6. Steve clicks the 2nd tier link and requests to promote Graphic Kickstart
7. Steve becomes approved to promote Graphic Kickstart
8. Steve copies his AFFILIATE link and begins to promote using this link
9. Steve makes a SALE
10. Steve earns Tier 1 commission
11. Because John referred him to Graphic Kickstart using his unique request link (and is, therefore, the 2nd tier affiliate), he earns the Tier 2 commission for that sale.
JOHN requested to promote Graphic Kickstart using this link: http://paykstrt.com/request. This is NOT a 2nd tier link, so vendor does not pay a 2nd tier commission to anyone for sales he generates
STEVE requested to promote Graphic Kickstart using this link: http://paykstrt.com/request/551/137. This IS a 2nd tier link, so vendor ALSO pays a 2nd tier commission to John for sales STEVE generates.