For Professional and Premium vendors.
PayKickstart offers vendors easy ways to pay out affilaites automatically and manually for their related sales commissions.
Below is a list of reasons why a commission would have a particular payout type:
Instant payouts occur if all below apply:
- The customer purchased via PayPal
- The vendor has approved the affiliate for instant commissions.
- The affiliate has enabled to receive commissions via PayPal and also enabled instant commissions for their PayPal account.
- The affiliate added their PayPal account AND approved instant commissions PRIOR to the referred sale being processed.
Automated Payouts occur if all below apply:
- The customer purchased via PayPal.
- The affiliate has PayPal enabled to receive commissions.
- The affiliate is set to delayed by the vendor.
Manual payouts occur if any of these apply:
- The customer purchased via another payment gateway other than PayPal.
- The affiliate is using a commission payment method other than PayPal.
- The affiliate did not add their PayPal account prior to the referred sale being processed.
PLEASE NOTE: PayKickstart has a number of fraud detection features built-in to minimize the chances of fraudulent commissions. However, as a rule of thumb, it's important to always be mindful of the affiliates promoting your campaigns and to monitor the commissions on a regular basis, looking for anything that seems suspicious or unusual - especially before paying out commissions.
After an affiliate commission has been marked approved and processed for a transaction, vendors can view the related transaction to see a timestamp of the affiliate commission payout.