A history of all transactions can be found under Payments > Transactions.
From here, you can view all transactions, sort by customer name, purchase date, customer email, campaign, product, price, payment method, and affiliate (if applicable). You can also filter your results based on the products sold, affiliate (if applicable), and date range.
After filtering your search results, you can export all transaction information into a CSV file.
Invoices allow you to view, edit and send customer invoices. To learn more about invoices, click here.
Transaction details allow vendors to see more information about the customer transaction.
TOS/legal Acceptance Log:(Transaction Details)
If a vendor has the TOS/legal checkbox enabled for the customer to click before purchasing, there will be a log of the customer’s acceptance in the transaction details. This is helpful when fighting a customer charge dispute with your payment gateway. To learn more about adding a TOS checkbox to your checkout, click here.
Refunding a Transaction:
There is an icon located in the Actions section of the Transactions page. You can refund the individual transaction by clicking that, and then confirming the refund. Alternatively, click the “More Details” icon, which opens more details about the individual transaction. You can also refund from that screen. Learn more about refunds here.
Each subscription will contain individual transactions associated with them. To control the subscription itself, go to Payments > Subscriptions.
This page will show a list of all of the subscriptions created within your Vendor account.
Manage Subscription allows the vendor to up/downgrade the customer’s subscription to another recurring product.
Change billing date allows the vendor to move the customers next billing date.
Cancel will cancel the customer’s subscription. You will have the option to cancel now or when the current billing date ends.
Subscription details allow the vendor to see more information related to the customer’s subscription.
To view individual transactions for each subscription, click on the details for the individual subscription. You can also cancel the subscription from this page, or by viewing the individual transactions you can refund one of them.
Like the Transactions Page, Subscriptions allow for multiple filtering and sorting options for easy viewing and accessing of data.
Subscription Status: Subscriptions can have the following statuses.
- Trialing: subscription is in a trial period
- Active: Subscriptions is paid up to the most recent charge and actively running.
- Delinquent: The subscription has a failed billing transaction and has not processed a successful transaction yet.
- Pending Cancellation: The subscription will be canceled at the end of the current billing period.
- Completed: If the subscription is related to a split-payment or a subscription with a set amount of rebills, the subscription will show completed after all payments have been made successfully relating to the subscription. This is different from canceled subscriptions and signifies all related payments were made.
- Canceled: The subscription is canceled and will no longer charge.