Below are the instructions on how to integrate Zapier with PayKickstart.
Step 3: Create a Zap & choose a trigger
Create a Zap using one of the available trigger events…
Below is a current list of available triggers:
- New Affiliate Approved – Triggers when a new affiliate is approved.
- Cart Abandoned – Triggers when a potential customer leaves the checkout page without purchasing.
- Credit Card Expiring – Triggers when a credit card expiring.
- Order Fulfillment Update -Triggers when a order fulfilment is updated.
- New Commission – Triggers when a new commission is created.
- New Failed Transaction – Triggers when the payment fails for an order.
- New Lead – Triggers when a new lead is added.
- New Order – Triggers when a new order is made.
- New Refund -Triggers when a new refund is made.
- New Trial – Triggers when a trial is started.
- Payment Details Updated – Triggers when the payment details for a subscription are updated.
- Rebill Failure – Triggers when a rebill is failed.
- Rebill Success – Triggers when a rebill is success.
- Subscription Cancelled – Triggers when a subscription is cancelled.
- Subscription Changed – Triggers when a subscription is changed.
- Subscription Created – Triggers when a subscription is created.
- Subscription Updated – Triggers when a subscription is reactivated.
- Trial End – Triggers when a trial is ended.
Step 4: Select the Campaign and Product to Apply Zap To
Step 5: Choose Your App to Integrate With
Follow the steps provided by Zapier then choose the data you would like to pass to the 3rd party you are using.
Now you can create new zaps/actions with the over 2,000 different integrations Zapier has to offer.
If you have any questions related to Zapier integrations, you can contact their 24/7 global support team at email@example.com.