The first step is to integrate Paypal with your entire account. Once you have connected with Paypal, you will be able to enable/disable it for each product/service that you’re selling.
Note: You can integrate multiple Paypal accounts for your single PayKickstart account.
Step 1: In the top right menu drop-down select Integrations.
Step 2: Go to the payment integrations tab and select “Add a payment gateway“.
Step 3: A Pop-up will appear. Select Paypal from the list of Payment Gateways.
We recommend using PayPal(Beta) as it is the more advanced integration.
- Choose an account name for display purposes.
- Select the base currency for the account.
- Select Connect to be taken to PayPal to finish the integration connection.
- Once you complete the PayPal portion of the integration, you will be directed back to PayKickstart to add the gateways in the campaign settings. (See Step 5)
- Choose an Account Name for your reference.
Note: this is only displayed to you, not to your customers.
- Set the base currency for the account.
- Enter Your Paypal Email.
- Click Connect.
After clicking Connect, you will be taken to the Paypal Authorization page, where you will need to login to your Paypal account (if not logged in already).
- Grant Permission at Paypal.
Step 5: The next step will be Enabling Paypal for campaigns if you choose to take Paypal as a payment option for those particular products in the campaign.
To do this, go to Campaigns settings for the campaign you want to enable PayPal with to accept customer payments.
That’s it. You’re done integrating with Paypal and ready to accept customer payments via PayPal.