Below are the step-by-step instructions on how to integrate and start accepting payments using your Authorize.net account.
Note: Make sure in Authorize.net that you signup and enable the Customer Information Manager.
Login to your PayKickstart account. Click on the top right navigation and select on "Integrations" >> "Payments".
Select Authorize.net and enter the required fields:
- Account Name: For your display purposes.
- Base Currency: The default currency you will accept payments in for the gateway.
- API Login ID & API Transaction Key:
- Login to your Authorize.net Account
- Click on "Account"
- Click on "API Credentials & Keys"
- API Client Key: Please do the following...
Navigate to Authorize.net Account --> Settings --> Security Settings --> General Security Settings --> Manage Public Client Key.
If the Public Client Key does not yet exist, answer your security question to generate the key.
Copy the key, then go back to the PK integration page and paste the key in the field
- Then click "Connect".
The next step will be Enabling Authorize.net for campaigns if you choose to take Authorize.net as a payment option for those particular products in the campaign.
- Select the specific campaign settings
- Enable the credit card option on the campaign settings and select Authorize.net connection. The slected icon will turn blue and show a green checkmark.
- Finally, save the campaign settings and you are ready to accept customer payments using Authorize.net for all products in the campaign.