Available with Premium, Growth, Scale, and Enterprise vendor plans
Paykickstart vendors can easily enable Apple Pay as a payment method for customer purchases by following the steps below.
At this time, Apple Pay ONLY works via Stripe integrations, we will be expanding to other payment gateways later.
Apple Pay will only display on Apple-supported devices and browsers.ie: IOS or Mac devices using Safari.
After enabling Stripe for a campaign, The next step will be Enabling Apple Pay for the campaign if you choose to take Apple Pay as a payment option for those particular products in the campaign.
Select the specific campaign settings
Then make sure Stripe is selected, and you can also enable the Apple Pay option.
After saving, Apple Pay will be added to the related product checkouts for this campaign.
Normal Checkout page(URL) checkouts will show the Apple pay option automatically.
IMPORTANT: For enabling Apple Pay on Embed and Pop-up checkout forms, please see below.
For Checkout Embed Forms and Checkout Pop-Up Widgets ONLY!
Unfortunately, Apple Pay cannot work automatically with embed and pop-up checkout forms. Vendors will need to speak with their web host to make the following additional changes.
and host it at /.well-known/apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association on your site.
For example, if your embed form/widget is placed on https://example.com/product-page, make that file available at https://example.com/.well-known/apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association.
Otherwise, Apple Pay will not work on embeds and pop-up checkouts.
- if iframe is placed on domain.com then domain association file should be available at domain.com/.well-known/apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association
- if iframe is placed on SUBDOMAIN.domain.com then domain association file should be available at SUBDOMAIN.domain.com/.well-known/apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association
*Note: If you choose to not set this up for embeds/pop-ups, they will still function as normal, but Apple pay will not be shown on embed/pop-up checkouts.
- At this time, Apple Pay ONLY works via Stripe integrations, we will be expanding to other payment gateways later.
- Apple Pay will only display on Apple-supported devices and browsers.ie: IOS devices using Safari.
- After selecting Apple Pay and clicking to checkout, the customer will see an Apple modal to confirm and complete the purchase attempt.
- Customer transactions via Apple pay will work like any other transaction in PK. If related to a subscription, the payment method would be used for rebills. Customer payment funds will go directly to your Stripe gateway.
- Customers will receive the standard apple purchase receipt emails as well as PK triggered on sale emails.