Adding a coupon or discount code is easy.
- Coupons will not discount order bump puchases.
- Coupons cannot be used with split-payments right now. The ability to use coupons for split payments will be released in early 2020.
- At this time, a coupon can be associated to one campaign and all the products in the campaign. We are working on an option to use coupons with multiple campaigns and will release this ability during a future update.
In your vendor account dashboard click on Campaigns >> Coupons
Click on "Create Coupon".
Enter the needed information to create your coupon.
Campaign: The campaign the coupon will be related to. (1 campaign per coupon)
Product(s): Select the product(s) from the campaign you want to associate the coupon with.
Name: Name of your coupon. For vendor reference.
Max allowed redemption: Total number of times the coupon can be used by all customers.
Coupon settings: You can set a discount for a percentage of the product price OR a specific amount off the product price.
Apply To: Set which charges the coupon can apply for. You can select multiple appy to options foor the coupon if needed.
- First Charge(Excluding split-pay): This option will discount the customer's initial purchase, but will NOT apply to split-pay options.
- First Charge: This option will discount the customer's initial purchase, including split-pay options.
- Rebills: This option will apply the coupon only to rebill transactions. This can include split payments.
- Split-payments: This option will only apply a coupon if the customer has selected a split-pay option.
Customer Discount Code: The exact coupon code customers will use to apply the discount.
Discount Price/Percentage: The price or percentage amount that will be discounted.
Start Date: The date and time you want to start allowing use of the coupon. The start date and time MUST be in the past in order to show the coupon field on the checkout.
End Date(Optional): Date and time you want to end the ability for customers to use the coupon. If you do not want to end the coupon, leave this field blank.
After setting up the coupon click "Create"
Once your coupon code is active, your checkout page will now have a “Enter Coupon” field that will allow the customer to enter their coupon code and apply the discount you specified.
Via the transaction section you can view transactions that used a coupon.
Transaction exports will also contain the coupon used for the related transaction.