Release Notes for November 2020
We have released an update for November 2020. This update primarily focused on backend updates as the team continues optimizing the PK platform for larger updates we plan to release next year.
Along with this extensive backend update the team also released the following public-facing updates that are highly requested by vendors.
- Multiple Product Feature: Change the order of product listings
- Pass data to Up/Downsell Landing Pages
- Ability to Edit/Update Custom Field Data
- PipeDrive Integration – Coming very soon
Multiple Product Feature: Change the order of product listings
PayKickstart vendors using the multi-product listing option now have the ability to change the order products are listed in.
Simply go to the multi-products section to drag and drop the products in the order you want to show them.
Pass data to Up/Downsell Landing Pages
Vendors now have the ability to pass customer purchase data to up/downsell landing pages. This option will pass the customer’s previous purchase to a custom-created script on your up/downsell landing pages allowing vendors to use that data to further customize the up/downsell experience for the specific customer.
Ability to Edit/Update Custom Field Data
Vendors using custom checkout fields now have the ability to edit customer entries for custom fields after the transaction has processed.
Simply go to the transaction details, click to edit, make your changes and save.
[NEW] PipeDrive Integration
(Coming in a few days)
Vendors working with PipeDrive will soon have the ability to integrate PipeDrieve accounts to PK to create and update deals in PD based on PK action events.
This is the first version of this PipeDrive integration to establish basic functions for the integration. As the PD platform is quite complex, we understand additional needs will arise based on vendor uses cases. Please submit your needed feature requests for additional functions with the PD integration via our request portal.
- Show status of Funnel Verification:
- Tools section moved below Reports section:
- Continued Backend Updates: The team is continuing to work on backend updates for the end of the year as we prepare for a major reporting data improvement as well as other exciting features we plan to release next year. These updates involve non-public facing databases, so these updates will not be visible to vendors at this time.